Monday, October 15

Vintage finds

Hi it has been a while since I made an entry. Been in full decorating mode. We have lived in our house nearly ten years, what with work, having two children etc, I have just got round to decorating the children's bedrooms properly. So for the last couple of months I have been going to bed exhausted with no energy to blog.

I have managed to acquire a few bits and pieces. My dad sent me a book and apron owned by my mother. The book is great reading - tips on darning, recycling produced by the British government after world war 2 when there were shortages in textiles etc.



It's amazing how things come around full circle, in these days when we are concerned with sustainability and reusing / recycling there are some brilliant tips in this book.


No comments: