Wednesday, June 6

Too tired to write much


A year ago I had this brainwave - 'why don't you get a home office at the bottom of the garden?' I said to my other half. Well last week it arrived and so did my dad from Scotland to help assemble it. Decided to go for a log cabin in the end. Best quality for the money.

Started work two weeks ago to create level foundation and bought some old railway sleepers - and then on Sunday when the weather cleared we started to assemble this cabin. It was surprisingly quick, but very heavy work. Considering we are both used to days in front of a computer to do manual labour for days was Knackering. I have discovered muscles I don't think I have ever used.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool office, Ali!!

Anonymous said...

The home office looks like it will be fantastic - I could do with something like that, instead of the smelly, spidery, damp disaster that is our shed. I've just discovered your blog - very nice.