Thursday, September 13

Hello again!

I have been unable to blog for a few weeks due to computer access. The move of my other half to work from the cabin at the bottom of the garden has been great but it has also meant that I been unable to get on a computer. I have had to buy an external hard drive to transfer all the work I had on his computer, to the laptop now positioned in the house, plus a card reader to download from the camera. So I am now operational. I have also been up to my elbows in paint having decorated the old office in the house as a bedroom for my daughter.



My postbag has been good just lately. Have bought some Craft books ( Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing , The Crafter's Companion by Anna Torborg and Bend-the-Rules Sewing by Amy Karol )which I highly recommend. I also got a lovely parcel from erleperle as I was her 1000 visitor, my first ever blogger gift and it was great to receive. A big thank you erleperle. I will by popping a gift in the post to Denmark this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad, you've received the parcel. The deep red button is made of glass and it's from a collection of buttons, which are about 40 - 50 years old. It is one of my favorites! You were visitor number 100.000!