Saturday, January 5

New Year Cheer

The weather is cold and wet (very Cornish) the house is warm cosy and just a little untidy. We have been for our annual trip back to Scotland where to my horror I discovered it is becoming coming hard to understand the accent - been away too long! It has taken me a couple of days to get over the driving - I ached all over for the first day. Plus I always feel a little low when leaving my family, home, landscape and cold behind. Cornwall feels small and damp. However I now feel comfortable and happy to be back to normal. My mind is full of ideas and I feel ready to go.

Happy crafting in 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Alison
I always feel very sad coming back from Xmas away - my relatives now live in Spain so we come from lovely warm sunny weather to lots of Yorkshire rain. Hope that you have found some good projects to cheer you up - I am knitting - pics on my blog at http://stitchesoftime.wordpress.com
Alison