Friday, January 7

Help I can't stop crocheting

I had real trouble with computer wrist last year and took the advice of my physio sister to exercise the wrist in a different motion. So I thought crochet might do it. I had a pouch of hooks that were my late mums and always thought I should take it up again - you know keeping the family traditions going. So I did! Do you know a small amount every night has really helped my wrist (or perhaps it was the drugs the doctor gave me!) what ever I have become obsessed. So now have nearly two blankets one for each of the children - I can't take credit for the colour they choose them - but I do like them. they are both made from DK wool.

Thinking about making a bedspread for myself to keep me warm in the cold nights.
Hope you like them.












No comments: