Thursday, May 29

Bank holiday weekend at Chelsea Flower Show


I had a lovely weekend in the big city (London) with my sister and dad. My sister had bought me as a Christmas present a ticket to the Chelsea Flower Show something I watch avidly on the television each year. This year I got to see it in the flesh. The atmosphere was lovely, the crowds were great and the rain only came done once. It was great. I especially loved the Little garden exhibits many because they were at the scale you felt you could done that yourself. The large exhibition gardens were brilliant - my favourite was the QVC garden. However in retrospect to get a clear view of each garden you are still better watching the gardens. Came back refreshed and inspired to tackle my weed infested garden. If you want to see more images click on my flickr link.

No comments: