Thursday, March 19

Long time no read






I have been very bad at keeping up with my blog. WHY? Well

1. At the start I got a bit bored needed something to say. Everyone else seems to have a particular skill either knitting, sewing etc. I do have skills; I can sew and knit quite well but am not focussed on any particular subject. I don't want to make soft toys or knit egg covers it just doesn't rock my boat. But I really admire those craft bloggers that do. I love to look in on their latest creations and would love to possess them. So I have been thinking seriously and I have a plan - watch this space.

2. Was very busy (work life balance) - I am having too work extra as Cornwall County Council in there wisdom thinks it is perfectly acceptable for your boss to retire and not get replaced - giving me two jobs to do - and I'm doing them both poorly - crisis management - which is never good for a long period. That's my rant off my chest.

3. Took a holiday to India for 3 weeks - great experience. Started with a family wedding in Bombay (the Indians themselves don't call the city Mumbai I have discovered) - spent time at my mother in laws family home showing the children that part of their heritage and the best bit went and saw tigers at Bandhavgarh reserve. Made new friends such as the bangle shop owner - lost lots of weight. By son learnt how to play cricket. And by discovered my daughter just has to work with nature in the future she amazed us with her knowledge.

4. My computer wasn't working properly - but hooray it is now fingers crossed it is working again.

5. Been doing a couple of courses to help the situation at work - boring management stuff.

No comments: